Affordable commercial kitchens designed to simplify food delivery
Grow your business and gain new customers with CloudKitchens® delivery-only kitchens
Thanks for contacting us!
We'll reach out shortly so we can understand your business and needs better.
Why rent just any commercial kitchen when you can license one with Foodstars!
- A Smart Kitchen is a low investment, low risk alternative that offers substantial operational advantages and unparalleled ROI potential
- You can launch your operation in a matter of days or weeks, not months or years, and sell through the online delivery platforms and channels you choose
- Benefit from a lean operating model with fewer staff and lower overheads, expand into new locations easily and future-proof your business against new retail crisis and pandemics
Flexible options, adaptable kitchens
Kitchens from 200 sq.ft+
Flexible terms of commitment
Smart Kitchens ready to move into
Open a Smart Kitchen in weeks
Everything ready to get you started
Fully-serviced sites, alcohol and late-night trading licenses, several shared amenities – reduce your overheads and focus on what you do best.
How does a Dark Kitchen work?
We've put together a complete ecosystem of commercial kitchens, you just need to install the necessary equipment for your type of kitchen and start operating. No more works and renovation projects. With Foodstars, your operation starts in weeks, not months!
We offer modern commercial dark kitchens and storage spaces designed so you can run your delivery business more efficiently while ensuring reduced costs.
Logistics and service
You can count on an on-site delivery team that takes care of all the logistics. That way, your orders arrive faster and without mistakes.
Cleaning, maintenance and security of the property are done by us. To give you more free time.
All your delivery orders are consolidated on a tablet, which provides all the data to help you plan your work and supplies more effectively.
Our growing number of locations are selected to give you great access to areas with high levels of demand for online food delivery, to help your business to flourish.
State of the art facilities
Our commercial kitchens are flexible to suit your food business, both in terms of licensing options and kitchen specs. They have been designed to meet the demanding requirements of commercial kitchen businesses. But we realise not every business is the same, so layouts can be adapted to suit the needs of our clients.
Standard kit (all kitchens)
- Double prep sink
- Hand wash basin
- BAFE-approved fire safety equipment
- Extraction & ventilation
- Natural gas & interlock system
- Three phase electricity
- Industrial boiler
- Non-slip floor
- Hygienic walls / skirting
- Commercial high power lighting
- Central food delivery order processing centre
- Delivery driver check-in / management
- Fire rated infrastructure & safety system
- Loading docks for delivery / collection
- Helpful community managers
- Dedicated security
Add ons (additional fee)
- Chilled storage
- Ambient storage
- Frozen storage
- Pest control
- High speed internet connection
Start-up and operating costs are a fraction of those in a brick and mortar restaurant
Avoid paying huge rents for huge dine-in areas that you don't need to operate.
Work with a much smaller team while we provide onsite support staff to help you run more smoothly.
We have a much smaller startup cost so you can start seeing profits and results faster.
£25k - £35kGBP
Weeks to launch
We handle all the complex construction, permits, and bureaucratic matters. Simply move in and start cooking.
To break even
In a dark kitchen, it takes less than 6 months with 10% profit margins on a €1M run rate to break even.